Sunday, June 03, 2007

Busy life is continuing...

I'm too busy working as ever and this week went by with a lighting speed again.

It has been no less than 3 weeks after moving.
Look! There are still cardboard boxes, and no curtain in my place. The curtain is one of things you buy first... at least I think so.


My window is very wide compared with normal windows in typical Japanese apartments. So ready-made curtain doesn't fit. I must buy custom-made one. I have no time to look for good curtain.

I will go to New York on business the end of this month. I hope my current terrible situation change to normal life by that.

3 comments:

PA said...

Wow! You live very close where I used to work! That's a cool appartment.
Congrats!
Sounds like you're super busy - me too!
Let's do out best.

PA said...

Oh, and your English is great - just be confident! That's all that matters, i think. Don't think too much about it :-)

sand said...

Hi, PA.
Oh, you worked aroud here?
And you are also busy. Please be careful of your health.