Friday, December 28, 2007

A bad cold and good news

I have a bad cold for about 2 weeks. No less than 2 weeks.

The throat is the weakest part in my body, so at first, I had a terrible sore throat. It really hurt. And now, I can't stop coughing. Whew...

I was in a restaurant in this evening. Suddenly I was hit by terrible coughing. Terrible. Agonizing, agonizing and queezy! Then I ran fast into the bathroom of the restaurant. I was in the bathroom for a while.

While I was agonizing, a good new has come. It was that a company gave me a formal offer. Wow!

My new job will start after the turn of the year.
Situation will be change much. For example, I have to catch up new technology which is very difficult and extensive. More importantly, conversation in the work is almost in English. Oops!

My new situation will be very hard. I will do my best and want to make 2008 a good year. But, as I wrote before, I value my health and personal life much more than my job.

In the mean time, can I get over my terrible cold as soon as possible?

No comments: