Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The current job hunting situation 3

Unfortunately, the job opportunity I mentioned the other way didn't work, it was really ideal position though. But it's alright.

Actually, another agent introduced a new position to me. It requires much higher skills than mine, so I don't think it would be going well. But I decided to apply for it.

Today, the same agent contacted me and said; "I want to introduce a great position to you, and I think you would be interested in it". I read the job description. Huh? It's exactly the same as the position she introduced to me the other day. No way! It has been 12 days since the last introducing. She said sorry and would get back to me as soon as she gets the feedback from the company. Hmm... I doubt she has already sent my resume to the company. She doesn't seem to be able to manage her job at all. I said in my mind "Are you OK?

So, I don't expect it would go well.
I concentrate on my current job.

2 comments:

Herm said...

Sorry to hear it didn't go well.

sand said...

Herm,

Thank you.
I hope the next opportunity will come soon!