Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lunch with future colleagues?

As I wrote, I'm in the screening process of one company. After I had the 2nd interview on 3rd, I met HR manager on the agent office on 7th. According to the agent, they consider me favorably, but HR director is now in the US so they can't finalize until he comes back later in this week. Meanwhile, they arrange casual lunch for me with the team members who would be my subordinates. I haven't gotten the official offer though.

I went for the lunch and met the people.
They were all nice people. I enjoyed the conversation with them.

Two of them have worked for the company for more 10 years. It seems that many employees of the company work for a long time. The job-retention rate is high. It's quite rare for foreign companies.

No comments: