Monday, March 26, 2012

Operation Listening-improvement

Tim was kind enough to provide me with great information about sites on the comment column of the previous article, which can help improve English listening skills. Awesome!

Seeing those sites, I realized that listening English with seeing English subtitles is very useful to improve listening skills.

I think I should strategize how to improve my listening skills using those sites. It is called "Operation Listening-improvement." (Sorry for the exaggerated expression.)


4 comments:

Tim Frost said...

I'm glad that you think those videos will be useful. I'm interested to hear whether they help you or not. Please write some reports on your experiences. I wish you success with operation listening-improvement!

AVINASH INARKAR said...

hieee sand Best of Luck for your Operation Listening Improvement (OLI). i have few day to day activity audio's which can help you. If you can give me your mail id so i can forward. my mail id is avinash.inarkar@gmail.com

sand said...

Tim,

Yes, I will report on my blog about how the Operation listening-improvement with the videos.

Thank you!

sand said...

AVINASH,

Oh, OLI! Good abbreviation!

Unfortunately, I don't open my email address, but thank you very much for your offer.