Monday, April 30, 2012

Kill-THREE-birds-with-one-stone website



A TV station started this April broadcasting presentations in TED, and I decided to watch it because I thought it's useful to see presentations in English.


I didn't know of TED. It's good to know!!
You can see many GREAT presentations!!

The TV station shows the presentation with just Japanese subtitles. But I found the website of TED and you can chose subtitles from various languages.
http://www.ted.com

It's very useful for improving my English listening skill. But above all, you can know various knowledge, and learn effective presentation ways.

It's exactly killing THREE birds with one stone.

4 comments:

AVINASH INARKAR said...

i had gone through this web site but its not make it out. its something people say in there seminars.

Demetrius said...

Great website! Thank you for posting it.

sand said...

Avinash,

Oh, did you expected something entertainment?
No. Those are presentations conducted by some of the most genius people!

sand said...

Demetrius,

Yeah, I'm very happy to find the website!