Saturday, August 06, 2005

Start going to an English school

I didn't want to pay for studying language but finally I decided to go to an English school. Actually my company pays school charges as the benefits package, its payment isn't full though.

I went to the school which is near my place to check my English level last Tuesday. It takes just a minute on foot. Best location. My level was upper-intermediate, I think my English is poorer though... And I took first class the day before yesterday. Hmm... it was good. The school is very small but it seems that it's good school and teachers. There are two teachers who are Canadian.

And I will meet one person who is a language partner candidate. I don't expect much. I have met some language partner candidates but most of them were not good. Their purposes were not learning language...

No comments: