Friday, March 10, 2006

Health spa

I went to health spa with my friend today. At first, we took a bath leisurely. After that, we got a massage for about one hour. And then, we talked over drinking beer. What a wonderful day!
Yes, today was supposed to be relaxed day, but!

Before going to the health spa, I was in a coffee shop and studied English. And I received a phone 3 times. Every call was business call... I took a day off today though. I had to take some business calls even during I was in the health spa. And I ended up going work after the spa, although I said that I couldn't meet with our client because I wore jeans.

In spite of my day off, it was a hectic day today. But I enjoyed the health spa enough!

Open-air bath in the health spa I went to

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello sand,
I am also english learner i am living in uk but i am native of india and i am now learning english eith the linguist. you can visit by blog to see how much i have improved since i have joinded the linguist.If you are interested you can take 15 days free trial.In this site you can talk to native english speaker for one hour every week and they guide you. also you can improve your vocabulary. if you are interested please send me email at shashiingale@yahoo.co.uk