Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Too bitter chocolate

I love chocolate very much. Especially bitter one. I don't accept too sweet chocolate, such as white chocolate, as a real chocolate. Haha.

Recently, chocolate that contains much cacao component is very popular in Japan. I found two new chocolates in a convenience store today. One was "Cacao 75%", the other was "Cacao 85%". Hmm... I don't know how much cacao was contained in chocolate I eat usually, but I like bitter chocolate so I bought "Cacao 85%" chocolate.

Too bitter!

I can't eat it because of too bitter. This is the first chocolate I can't eat.

2 comments:

Azxel said...

yum yum chocs!
lol... I can't imagine eating chocs that are too bitter too...

sand said...

It was very too bitter. But I plan to buy "cacao 75%" chocolate.

I wonder I shouldn't buy it...