Saturday, April 01, 2006

Bye bye, Calvin

It's April from today.

I changed back to Japanese newspaper. I was taking English newspaper for about 6 months to improve my English. But newspaper was one of the most important things for me and I liked reading newspaper, even insertion, which has many infromation, not only news but also other various things. I missed them so I changed back.

Today, I read Japanese newspaper after a long time.

In the English newspaper, there was my favorite cartoon. It's "Calvin and Hobbes". The main character is Calvin who is a kid. (Maybe about 7 years old?) He is insolent and often pesters his parents. His best friend is Hobbes that is a stuffed tiger, but in Calvin's imagination (maybe), Hobbes is a real tiger and they are always enjoying many things together.
I feel sorry that I can't read this cartoon from today.

1 comment:

sand said...

Oshikawan? What is it? Place name?