Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tibetan Buddhism culture series 1: about Kanjo

It has been more than one year since I began to be interested in Tibetan Buddhism. I went to the Tibetan Buddhism Promotion Association that name was Potala College to take a lecture class today. Potala College provides many kind of classes about Tibetan Buddhism and I took "Tibetan Buddhism culture series" class. Today's theme was "about Kanjo". Although this class is for beginners, it was a bit difficult for me. But it was VERY impressed! I can't explain this feeling.

I don't intend to be a believer of any religion. But teaching of Tibetan Buddhism is very interesting and there are some things I sympathize with.

But it is very profound. It is difficult to understand it soon. I try to know it little by little.

Next class is next month and its theme is "variety of tangka".

No comments: