Monday, April 03, 2006

My favorite characters

I watched "The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King" on TV. Actually I haven't watched Part 1 "The Fellowship of the Ring", and I have watched only half part of Part 2 "The Two Towers". So I couldn't understand some words, especially proper names, such as person's name, place name, tribe name... Even if someone talked about one tribe, I couldn't understand if it was ally or foe. Haha. But I enjoyed the movie.

Who is your favorite character in this movie? Probably Frodo, Aragorn, Legolas (Orlando Bloom is very popular in Japan) are popular characters. But I like Sam! He isn't handsome and cool, but he is very faithful and pure.

My favorite character in the "Star Wars" is Chewbacca. Don't you think he is also faithful and pure? I want Chewbacca as a pet!

By the way, in "The Lord of the Rings", at last peace has come. Isn't person who contribute most is Sam?

4 comments:

Azxel said...

Hey Sayuri! How's things?

You didn't watch the 1st part of LoTR?! Oh my... you're weird.

Sam did help Frodo get through it all, indeed. Such friendship is really rare these days. In some ways, I guess Sam did kinda contribute a lot... but I think Frodo himself contributed the most. If you watch the 1st and 2nd part, you might understand more... after all, the person who bore the burden of the Ring was Frodo.

Julz said...

I like that tall man with white beard! I can't remember his name. I must say your English has improve a lot. Gambate!

sand said...

Chris,
It's been ages! I haven't updated my blog for a while...
I'll watch the 1st and 2nd part sometime!

sand said...

Julienne,
Oh, It's Gandalf who was a wizard, isn't it?
Thank you for the encouragement about my English!