Friday, December 29, 2006

English Beckham speaks

Soccer player David Beckham came to Japan today for promotion of one cell phone company. He arrived at in Japan this morning and went back TODAY. He was in Tokyo only 14 hours.

Actually I couldn't understand English he spork at all several years ago. I was disappointed at my poor English but I heard what one English expert said. He said it was very hard to hear English David spoke because of strong accent.

Today, I can understand his English. Hmm... I wonder which is reason, what the reason is improvement of my English or improvement his standard English.

Thank you again, PA!!!!!

2 comments:

PA said...

"He arrived IN Japan"
"I wonder WHAT the reason IS"
:-)

sand said...

Oh, arrive in... we Japanese learn an idiom "arrive at" at junior high school. I see. Thank you!