Sunday, September 16, 2007

Long time not see.

It's been a long time since I updated blog last. Almost 3 months past.
There are many things during that. I was too busy to death.

I wrote my last article before I left for New York. So, first of all, I write about my business trip to New York.

Terrible. It was really terrible. I was busy even in New York. I intended to do some sightseeing when I had time, but I couldn't do anything. I just came and went between my hotel and a company every day. Times Square, Fifth Avenue, Central Park... it was possible to go to those sightseeing spot on foot from my hotel. In spite of such a good location of my hotel, I couldn't go to those spots.

I mentioned before, I couldn't prepare for the conference and especially my presentation in Tokyo because of too busy. So I did those things in my hotel but of course there was enough time to do that. Most of the time other than being in the company, I worked in my hotel. Terrible.

The company located in Wall Street. Real Wall Street is much different from my image of it. It was just narrow and short street. Haha.

Wall Street

My impression of New York is... Hmm... As I said, I didn't see New York so much, but at least I don't want to live in New York. I often hear many people say that New York is very nice and they want to live. Town is dirty and dark compared with Tokyo. I found BIG rats in the subway. I can't believe!! And why is there no air conditionar in the subway stations? Too hot. I realized again that Tokyo is nice!

But there is one good thing. Airplane. It was business-class trip. Business-class environment has MUCH improved since I traveled in business-class last. Airlines concentrate on improving business and first class environment. But I think those are enough, more like too much. I always think they should improve couch-class. That is terrible. Sometimes people died from economy-class syndrome.

The following photo was taken on the observation deck of Rockefeller Center on the day I arrived at New York. Rockefeller Center is very close to my hotel. Till I could check in the hotel, I stopped by there. It was almost only sightseeing?

No comments: