Monday, September 17, 2007

Movie: Ratatouille


I went to a movie theater to watch the movie "Ratatouille".
It was very fun movie. I laughed some times during the movie.

I also watched Monsters Inc. before. It was the second time I watched the animation movies in a movie theater. Actually I don't like animation movie so much. I don't know why but I thought I tried to go to see this movie when I saw its advertisement, just like Monsters Inc.

When I watched Monsters Inc., I was impressed with not only its story but also its graphics. And I realized that graphics technology improved very much in this time. Sometimes rats looked like real ones. Before watching the movie, I thought only one rat would appear. But contrary to my expectations, there were many many rats. Too many. "Too many" is one of my hate things. So when many rats, which looked like real, appeared in the screen, I felt unpleasant. And I remembered big rats in the New York subway.

The story was very good.


No comments: