Thursday, December 03, 2009

Charlize Theron at the World Cup draw

FIFA announced that Charlize Theron, who is one of my favorite actresses, will serve as co-host of Friday's World Cup draw in Cape Town. I thought why she, but now that I think about it, that's because she is from South Africa.

I'm very interested in the result of the draw, but in Japan, it will be broadcast on TV during midnight, so I planned to see the result on news next morning. But Charlize Theron will appear, so maybe I'll watch it.

By the way, I have no idea how I should say for the second sentence in this article. I feel that the title is also strange. I'll ask about it on Lang-8.

2 comments:

Sara Louise said...

Your second sentence:

I thought. why her?

Hope that helps. Best of luck, you seem to be doing great so far :-)

sand said...

Sara,

Oh, I should say "why her", not "why she." I see.
Thank you for your comment!