Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to You... CHA CHA CHA??

As I've been writing here, I really love toddlers. I often visit several toddlers' blog sites which are written by their parents.

The other day, I saw the video in one of my favorite toddler blogs which showed 5-year-old boy's birthday party.

All the kids were singing;

Happy Birthday to you. CHA-CHA-CHA
Happy Birthday to you. CHA-CHA-CHA
Happy Birthday Dear
Happy Birthday to you. CHA-CHA-CHA

I heard the birthday song with CHA-CHA-CHA for the first time. It's fun.
I wondered if this CHA-CHA-CHA sound is hot among American kids. So I checked on the Internet.

Hmm...

Many American people are asking in the Internet that where CHA-CHA-CHA came from, where, when it started by who.

I see. Happy Birthday song with CHA-CHA-CHA seems to be a big hit with American kids.

Anyway, it's cute!

No comments: