Monday, November 06, 2006

Starting new job and need English...

I wrote about my job opportunities about 2 month ago.
http://sandfriend.blogspot.com/2006/09/story-of-my-job-opportunities-3.html
And actually I have started to work one of those companies.

It's a foreign company so English conversations are flying over my head. Whew... And 2 people come to Tokyo from one of offices in the U.S. and I have meeting with them all this week. I'm up to my neck in English for a week.

I leave home and go to office from now. Finally tough week starts.

2 comments:

PA said...

Cool! In my opinion, fluency in language is better than perfection: Just talking fluently is more effective than trying to talk perfectly. if you can do both, that's better of course :-)
Good luck!

sand said...

Thank you for your advice!
Japanese tend to try to speak perfectly. I think you are right!!