Saturday, September 02, 2006

Story of my job opportunities #3

This is my 200th article on this blog!!

I had a telephone interview with a person who works for a headquarters in the US of opportunity 1 this morning 7am.
I'm poor at talking English on the phone as usual. Especially purpose of the interview was checking my technical skills. I usually explain technical matters to participants in my training classes, of course in Japanese. Explaining those matters in English was MUCH more difficult than daily conversation. So I don't think it proceed to next step.

Job opportunities Update

Job Opportunities

Progress

1Technical Trainer1st interview - PASS => 2nd interview-PASS
=> Telephone interview with person overseas -done and waiting for the results
2Training Planning Manager1st interview - PASS
==> Next step is 2nd interview next week
3Instructional Designer1st interview - PASS
==> Next step is 2nd interview next week

No comments: