Sunday, September 03, 2006

Caramel Corn

Caramel Corn is one of my favorite snacks. I wonder it is sold in other countries. It's Japanese company Tohato's product and it remains a long-selling product in Japan.

The other day, I found new type products of Caramel Corn at a convenience store. It's "Caramel Mini Corn". As its name suggests, its package is smaller than normal Caramel Corn's one. And a piece of snack is also smaller. It's cute.

Caramel mini Corn - Royal milk tea taste

There are 2 kinds. One is the brown caramel taste. The other is royal milk tea taste. I tried to eat both of them. Oh, royal milk taste is very good. Its taste is much different from original but I also liked it.

I searched and found English web sites that put Caramel Corn information. But it seems that Caramel Corn isn't sold overseas, I found mail-order site though. (Buying Caramel Corn by mail-order??) Hmm... Why doesn't Tohato sell Caramel Corn overseas? It must become big hit!

No comments: