Friday, September 01, 2006

Story of my job opportunities #1

I found some good job opportunities on the web sites and contacted some recruit agents about those this month. And then, I have had an interview with one of them.

Surprisingly, at the same time, some other recruit agents contacted me after another to introduce job opportunities. I don't know why. Is it an oracle that I should find new job? Haha.

So now, there are 3 job opportunities that are proceeding.

Job Opportunities

Progress

1Technical Trainer1st interview - PASS => 2nd interview-PASS
==> Next step is telephone interview with person overseas
2Training Planning Manager1st interview - PASS
==> Next step is 2nd interview next week
3Instructional Designer1st interview - PASS
==> Next step is 2nd interview next week

Reading those job descriptions, I felt all of them require higher skill than mine. But I was selected for their interview, and I've had interviews with all of them. So I was busy this week. I went to have the interviews after working on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. After the interviews, I realized they required much higher skills so I didn't think those didn't proceed to next step. BUT!! they offered me the 2nd interviews! Wow. At the present time, it seems that they liked me.

All of three companies are famous global companies, so English skill is required...

No comments: