Sunday, September 03, 2006

Challenge to the 2nd TOEIC

Half year have passed since I took TOEIC exam for the first time. I intend to take TOEIC twice a year so I will take it again this month (24th).

My score was 660 last time and my goal this time is over 730. But it seems that it's impossible...

TOEIC exam changed to new version in May so I checked what was different from old version... There are 2 bad things for me.

One is that number of long sentence questions was increased and conventional long sentence questions became longer.
The other is that British English, Canadian English and Australian English (including New Zealand) joined in the listening section.
Whew... It's hard to meet my goal, I'm more likely to get lower score than last time.

By the way, I didn't know there was Canadian English. I thought Canadian spoke same English American spoke.

No comments: