Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My ex-language partner came (back) to Japan.

I had a language exchange partner last summer. He was a nice person and highly motivated to study Japanese. His staying in Japan was temporary because he was a student, and he came back to his country. So unfortunately, I lost a very good language partner.

He graduated from his school and he came to Japan again at the beginning of this month. But he lives in Osaka, not in Tokyo. His cousin lives in Osaka and runs a business, he also do the business with his cousin.

According to his mail, he really enjoys to speak and listen Japanese since he came back to Japan. He was studying Japanese even in his country. His present situation is the best to learn language. If I see him sometime, his Japanese must be MUCH better than my English...

No comments: