Thursday, February 08, 2007

What a job offer expresses

For example, you got a job offer after having interviews with a company. They have asked your current salary and desired figure, but the offer is lower than those. And although the position was manager, the offer is assistant manager position. What do you think?

I always think details of offers express 2 things.
- How they value my skills and experience.
- How they want me join to their company.

From those points of view, the company I mentioned above doesn't want you so much and their evaluation of you is low. At least I think it is not happy situation to work for such a company, even if I'm interested in the position very much.

What would you do if you are very interested in the position and an offer is like above?

No comments: