Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lamb vs. mutton

A couple months ago, my friend who lives in Australia told me that lamb was very good for health, especially it combats anemia. I don't suffer from anemia but according to my friend, lamb is also good for skin and women who eat red meat have good skin.

So, when I buy curry at a curry shop next to my apartment, I always buy mutton curry. Unfortunately there is no lamb curry on a menu for takeout. It's only for eating inside.
But mutton's odor is much stronger than lamb's one.

I told my friend about that. And she said that she didn't think Aussie ate mutton because she hardly ever saw mutton in Australia. Oh, really?!?!

So what about New Zealanders? The number of sheep is greater than that of human in New Zealand. Such a lot of adult sheep are just only for getting wool?

No comments: