Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thanks for recommending me.

The other day, a headhunter contacted me by email and said that she wanted to introduce a job opportunity to me.
I have relations with some recruit agents but I didn't know her. It was the first contact.

Then I tried to meet her today to hear about the position.
It's somehow for a younger person. So probably the role and responsibility are a bit simpler and salary is lower than my expected one. But there seems to be possibility to fulfill my hopes, which is to work abroad sometime.
Hmm... everything has both good and bad points.

By the way, I wonder how she got my information.
I'm sure somebody let her know my info. (Thank you for recommending me to the headhunter, somebody!) But I have no idea who he/she is.
I just changed my email address a couple months ago, so there are few people who know my new address. And, kanji (Chinese character) of my name is very rare, but she wrote it correctly. And of course, she knows what field I've been working. These indicate that somebody is a person who is near me?

No comments: