Tuesday, June 12, 2012

EURO 2012 - Lampard missed EURO 2012!?

My favorite team, England is about to start a game against France.

I didn't know!! Frank Lampard, who is my most favorite player, missed EURO 2012 due to a injury.
Oh my gosh!! I'm shocked!! It's a great blow to England team.

Frank Lampard


Anyway, go for it, England!!

Oh, the game is starting. I'll come back to this article after the game finishes.

-------------------------------------------------

The game finished just now. 1 - 1. It was not a exciting game so much. England seemed to be focused on defense. In fact, their defense was almost perfect and France couldn't break it.

I felt that France's playing style has changed a lot compared to the time Zidane was playing.

It's 3pmam now. Good night.

3 comments:

AVINASH INARKAR said...

As in last line u mention, its 3pm now. Good night.. i think its morning 3am not 3pm.

sand said...

Oh, yes.
I wanted to write 3am, not pm.
Thank you for pointing it out!!

AVINASH INARKAR said...

Please dont say thanks..hahaha