Thursday, June 14, 2012

EURO 2012 - Wow, wow wow! Denmark! Almost!!

In the first game, Denmark defeated Netherlands, as I wrote before.

The second game, vs. Portugal led by Cristiano Ronaldo, finished just now.

In the first half, Portugal scored two goals. Ah... I almost gave up, but soon, Denmark scored a goal!
In the second half, Denmark equalized with a goal!!!!! I was so------ excited!

However, only 10 minutes before finishing the game, Portugal scored a goal. AH------! I was shocked!

I think, as a team, Denmark was much greater than Portugal. Portugal didn't function as a team, in my opinion. They just relied on some talents. (There was nothing good about Cristiano Ronaldo though.)

I have been keeping an eye on Denmark defender, Simon Kjær since the last World Cup. I think he is a capable defender.

Whenever I see him, I say in my head, "Cut your hair, delete your tatoo." haha

In this game, I found one more talented Danish player, who is Tobias Mikkelsen.
He entered the game midway, and as soon as he entered, he was showing good performance.






No comments: