Friday, February 01, 2013

"in advance" vs. "beforehand"

I checked the difference between "in advance" and "beforehand" on the Internet. I saw some sites where people discuss the difference. But they don't reach any conclusion. OK, even native speakers are not sure about the certain difference, I could not know and don't need to worry about it.

However, probably native speakers distinguish them unconsciously. That's the difference between a mother language and a 2nd language.
In Japanese language, there are many which I know those are different but I can't explain the difference.

By the way, I somehow feel recently that I've gotten quite good at my English conversation skills.
Too positive or over-optimistic? haha!

2 comments:

AVINASH INARKAR said...

keep it up..

sand said...

Thank you, Avinash!