Saturday, February 23, 2013

My smartphone is under repair.

Yesterday evening, a touch panel of my smartphone suddenly started responding strange. I had to tap something repeatedly, and long-tap no longer worked. It was almost impossible to enter characters. Terrible. It's been only 15 months since I bought it.

I went to a cell phone shop to ask repair. A staff said it would take a week or even 2 weeks to complete the repair. Ugh!
And, although I have an insurance policy, it may cost. Why?!?!

The staff also asked me that if it's OK that the data I saved in the smartphone and the apps I installed will be all lost and the setting I configured on the phone will be reset.
Ugh...
I'm using cloud system for the important data, so, OK, I'll give up other data. OK, OK, I'll take time to install all the apps again and to configure the same setting after my phone comes back. The top priority is repairing is completed as soon as possible.

Then, after I came back home, I realized I didn't back up the bookmarks! Uh---! I know it's possible to associate bookmarks with a Gmail address, but I didn't do that for several reasons. I should have done...

Furthermore, one more bad thing.
Although I was able to have an alternative device that was the same model, the color of it is pink! I don't like pink. I don't like something girly. It would have been better if it had been light soft pastel pink, but it was shocking pink! Haha.

I already miss my smartphone!

No comments: