Monday, February 25, 2013

My apartment is also under repair.

A major renovation work on my apartment started at thee beginning of this month. It is repairing the exterior wall. It takes more than 4 months!! Too long!

The scaffoldings (?) has almost constructed.

It's the scene from the window of my room.




From another window.


Terrible. The workers are walking just in front of my window.

There was a nice white sofa and table in the common space on the 1st floor, but now, it has been removed and a messy construction work office is now there.

I can't believe that this situation continues until the beginning of June!!

It's only exterior wall renovation, but from outside, It is as if I live in a construction site.


My apartment viewed from outside

However, because the apartment will become clearer (I hope so), I should be patient. Also I thank the workers for their work during such very cold weather.

Having said that, 4 months is too long------!

No comments: