Sunday, June 11, 2006

England vs. Paraguay --- the 2006 World Cup ---

The game; England vs. Paraguay, was finished just now. England barely won. That was close. Was England really a favourite? Whew! Although most England players are top players in several famous club teams, especially MFs. Look England MFs! Formidable talented players.


(Lampard, J Cole, Gerrard, Beckham)


A goalkeeper of Paraguay was injured early in the game and changed to another goalkeeper. He was crying when he left the pitch. Very poor thing...
Many many players are striving to get regular positions. He finally has got No. 1 jersey and was on the pitch of the World Cup. But he played only 5 minutes. He must have felt frustrated and been sad very much.

I was playing sports when I was a student. Training was very very hard. So I know players feelings. I always tend to give an eye to players who missed the game or couldn't play because of injuries. When I see such a situation, I always ruminate about how hard they were practicing and so on.

I hope the goalkeeper will come back next game.

No comments: