Sunday, June 25, 2006

Microsoft Office 2007

When Microsoft upgrades their products, they sometimes make strange changes. Even if it is the function that is not changed at all, its place for setting or even its name was changed. Why? I've been a computer trainer and when I teach new release products of Microsoft I sometimes have troubles. Especially Windows Server and functions of networking. Application is no exception. It seems to be HOBBY of geek engineers of Microsoft?

Microsoft Office 2007 will be released half year later. I saw about it in a computer magazine. New functions are not surprising but its screen and operability are much different. Wow.

I'm thinking of buying new PC after the release of Office 2007 (and Windows Vista). My PC is dickey, it's more like "it's broken". I wonder if the PC will keep until then. I hope so...

The supplement to the magazine was CD-ROM of beta version of Office 2007. But I shouldn't install it because of my PC's erratic behavior?

No comments: