Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Google docs & spreadsheets

As I wrote in the last article, my PC almost breaks down. Most terrible thing is that Excel doesn't run, I tried to uninstall and reinstall Office though. (Can you believe?)

TV news introduced "Google docs & spreadsheets" just now. (http://docs.google.com) Oh! So I checked it. Hmm... It's not bad, it doesn't run smoothly so much though. Unfortunately, it's Beta version so there is no Japanese version yet. (I can input Japanese on files.) And it seems that there isn't page setup function. I guess it's OK. I can make do with it until I buy new PC. It might hold off buying PC? No, no. Problem of my PC is not only Excel.

If someone uses "Google docs & spreadsheets" (especially spreadsheets), please let me know how its usability is.

No comments: