Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy birthday to me!!

Yesterday was my birthday! Happy birthday to me!!


I intended to put a happy birthday article on this blog yesterday but I was a bit drunk so I went to bed soon. I ate TWO cakes... It's not good for health.

On the last birthday, I made the future chronology and set up a goal. But!! I was very lazy during the year. I made no progress. Remorse... So I keep it firmly in my mind.

I'm thinking what I give to me on my birthday. Present for me from me last year was a bicycle. This year is...
There are many things I want, an electronic dictionary of English, a ring, a bag, a piano, PC... My PC is breaking down. It's in crisis situation. I must buy it. So it's better to say one of necessities of life than a present.
Actually there is one more thing I want. It's one of the health-enhancing products. Those kinds of things are often introduced in TV shopping. Some people like to buy those products but I'm not interested in those so much. But I want one product. It's a horse-riding machine. Riding horse brings some health benefits and those benefits are DEFINITELY necessary for my body. Hmm... I wonder what I should buy me.

2 comments:

PA said...

Happy Birthday!!
Why don't you buy a horse instead? ;-)

sand said...

Thank you, PA!
So I can commute to my office on horseback every day!! Haha!!