Saturday, April 03, 2010

I'm going to see the opening ceremony of the London Olympics.

I always write about big sports events on my blog excitedly, such as Olympics and World Cup soccer's World Cup. But during my absence from the blog, The Vancouver Olympic Winter Games started and ended.

Of course I watched many games, but I was less excited than usual Olympics. I don't know why though.
But I was very impressed with the opening ceremony as usual. I wonder why the opening ceremonies of Olympics are always so impressive. I've always wanted to see it live. After seeing the ceremony of the Vancouver Olympics, I took a firm decision to go to see the ceremony of the London Olympics!

By the way, a Japanese figure skater Mao Asada, I was cheering for, missed the gold medal. It was a pity. She was crying hard.

No comments: