Sunday, July 04, 2010

Here it is! Germany vs. Argentina!

(10:40pm)
The game starts in 20 minutes. I have to prepare for that!

(10:56pm)
OK. I've been already prepared to watch the game. I put a drink by me (with some chocolate). I opened the players' lists of both of the team on my PC. I have already gone to the bathroom. I had plenly sleep.
I'm ready!!

(in the 3th minute of the first half)
Wow! Germany got a score as soon as the game starts! After that, Germany is continuing to attack aggressively.
 Thomas Mueller of Germany got a goal.

(half-time)
Germany is functioning very well as a team so far. Great.
The players of Argentina are really short-tempered as usual. That's one of the traditional features of Argentina team. The reason that Messi is not at all like them is, probably because he has been playing in Spain since he was a child.

The latter half starts. Go for it, both the teams!!

(in the 23th minute of the latter half)
Germany got a second goal.
I can't take my eyes off the game. It's a very exciting game! Watching high level of sports is really fun!
Klose often slides on the grass with his knees after getting a score.
I wonder if he doesn't burn his knees.


(in the 29th minute of the latter half)
Germany got a third goal! German Chancellor Merkel is standing in the stands with excitement!
Teammates celebrate with Arne Friedrich after his scoring.
 For your information, No3. is Friedrich.

(in the 44th minute of the latter half)
Argentina seemed to lose power. Then Klose got a score again. 4-0. In this time, he showed a flip instead of sliding with his knees.
Messi, show us your real performance!!
Flipping Klose

(the game ended.)
I expected Germany to win, but it's surprising that Argentina lost a game 0-4!!
Messi is a real genius. There are some genius players in the world, especially in South America, such as Ronaldinho and Kaka. But I think Messi is a genius among genius. I'm sure that Argentina should have taken advantage of Messi. They don't use him effectively at all.
I wanted to see Messi's play more.

Messi, everyone knows you are a great player. You are still young. I'm looking forward to seeing your play in the future including the next World Cup!
Dejected Lionel Messi and Diego Maranona after the game


Germany team is incredibly strong. They seem to be rock-solid team so far.
One concern is that Mueller can't attend the next game due to getting two yellow cards. But there might be no need to worry about it, with their current condition.

The man of the match I choose is Miroslav Klose of Germany. At the previous World Cup, I mentioned he was very strong physically. Even though opponent players push or bump against him, he rarely loses his balance. Although he became 32 years old, he is still strong and shows high performance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[A side story]
A Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio came to the stands to watch the game.
Also, one of my favorite Hollywood stars Charlize Theron, who is from South Africa and served as co-host of the World Cup draw, came to the stands, I think. But when a camera captured her, a Japanese announcer didn't mention her at all. He must not have noticed that she was Charlize Theron.

No comments: