Sunday, January 20, 2013

Water leak

Today, when I entered the vanity unit in my place, I saw the floor flooded. I didn't understand what happened for a while. Then I found the leak in the ceiling.

I called the management company of my apartment, and told the person upstairs what was happening and asked to shut off the main water as the person of the management company.

After a while, workers came and fixed it. Whew... It had me worried there for a while, but so far, so good.

It was good that today was a holiday. I spent half a day for it. And I thought that being a victim is better than being a person who caused damage. The person upstairs profusely apologized, although it's not her fault but the facility's.

2 comments:

Elia Lester said...

It's really nice to hear that everything went well. Water leaks are a hassle! First, the main water supply needs to be shut off then, then we have to mop down the flood it created. Next time, be sure to have everything checked once in a while to avoid these kinds of mishaps again. :)

sand said...

Thank you for your post. Yes, It was good that it didn't become terrible thing.
You seems to be a plumbing company in Florida. Unfortunately, It impossible to ask you to come to my place in Japan to fix my plumbing. haha.