Thursday, October 11, 2007

Buying new computer

I decided to buy new computer.
I often wrote about my computer on this blog. It doesn't work well, more like it is almost broken. Finally I became unable to connect to networks. My computer can't recognize its network port. So I go to an internet cafe recently. My computer has no decent parts now.

I went to an electronics retail store the day before yesterday to buy a computer. Actually I wanted to avoid buying Dell or HP, because I have an image that those PCs are for companies. Almost all companies in Japan use Dell or HP computers.
But, I ended up choosing Dell, because of its price. Dell's computers are a bit cheaper than others.

Unfortunately, it takes 2 weeks to receive the computer, because it's Dell. I have to continue to go to an internet cafe for a while.

I wonder why atmosphere of internet cafe is unsoundness.

No comments: