Monday, October 01, 2007

The Ultimate Simplify

I like "simple". Simple is best. I always try to be simple around me. My favorite book is "Simplify your life" written by 2 Germans. I always try not to have too many things. I often throw things away. (Sometimes I regret to have thrown away though. haha.) But stuff is increased. To be simple is difficult. If stuff is increased even a little, I am not comfortable.

Now, I decided to address BIG "to be simple". I throw things away and have the bare minimum needed to live, then I will add only things I really need. I already have thrown many many things, such as clothes and furniture. Actually it costs to even throw things away, such as bulk trash.

I wrote on the article before that I changed my mind. I decided to give low priority to job and cherish my personal life. And the ultimate simple. I am reborn.


Reborn Sand!!

No comments: