Monday, October 15, 2007

New Cell Phone

I changed a cell phone company, because service of my previous cell phone company was too bad on many kind of aspects.

So of course I had to change mobile equipment. Usually I chose equipment for its design, but at this time, I chose for one function. It is camera function.

Yes, all cell phones have camera function. But my new cell phone's is different from others'. Casio's EXILIM is attached the cell! It already is not a cell phone. It is more like a digital camera.This camera function is much better than my old digital camera. Haha. I haven't used that perfectly yet...

As I wrote on this blog the other day, I want my life to be simple. I don't want to have too much things. So in this time, I avoided to have both two peaces of equipment, camera and cell.

No comments: