Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Cute and incredible!

My friend who lives in Australia was kind enough to send me a newspaper clipping. It is the photo that a polar bear and a dog play together. Yes, polar bear is my most favorite animal.

According to the article, a sled dog handler said that polar bears would seek out his Canadian Eskimo working dogs for play.
A person who took this picture couldn't believe that at first, then he went to stay with him to see if he could capture it on film.
One evening, a bear made his way towards the 60 dogs' pack. The dogs were barking, except for one. The bear approached this dog, lay down in front of him and put out his paws, as if asking him to play.
The article also says that polar bear experts can't explain this behavior.

I took a photo of this newspaper clipping to put it on my blog. I'm sorry that it is not clear.
But, look! It is very cute. Especially take notice of the bear's cute left front paw and the dog's placid face!

No comments: