Thursday, January 03, 2008

Working people who study something

I got intense cravings for Kentucky Fried Chicken. Not just fried chicken. Kentucky Fried Chicken.
But unfortunately, there is no KFC in my neighborhood, so I went to MacDonald's. No meaning...


In the MacDonald's, I found many people who were studying something. There were books and notebooks on their tables, and they were concentrating on studying, even it's still new years days.
They don't look like students. They probably study something for their jobs.


As I wrote on my blog, my new job will start soon then I have to catch up new technology which is very difficult and extensive, and above all, have to have English conversation in the work.
So I must study both new technology and English intensively.


There are many people who have to study something hard like me. OK, I study as hard as them.
By the way, I studied English in the MacDonald's today.


I will go to any KFC to eat its chicken!

No comments: