Thursday, January 10, 2008

I have mycoplasma pneumonia??

My bad cough still continues. It got better a little once, but it got worse again.

It reminded me a mail from a friend of mine at the beginning of the last month.
In the mail, she said that mycoplasma pneumonia was spreading in a kindergarten of his daughter and she herself was coughing.

I checked about mycoplasma pneumonia in the Internet.
It is a kind of slight pneumonia. Hmm... my symptoms apply for it, except for fever. I didn't have a fever, I think, maybe... I'm not sure. I haven't checked my temperature...
According to the article, the symptoms continue for about a month.

I usually don't take any medicine because they don't work on me at all. But I was thinking about buying any medicine for a cough because I want to be cured before starting work for a new company next week.
But if I had mycoplasma pneumonia, it would be no use...

No comments: