Monday, January 07, 2008

What is decafe?

I have sometimes seen "decafe", in pantries (cafe bars?) of foreign companies, or in cafes overseas. I wondered if it was a kind of coffee, such as Mocha and Blue Mountain, but it seemed to be different from them...


Then, I finally knew it today. It is coffee without caffeine. It doesn't penetrate Japan.


Coffee without caffeine, Diet Coke... I always feel those are strange. Or more like that I feel people who drink them strange. If you are worried about your health, you should not drink coffee. If you are worried about your calories or your weight, you should quit drinking coke.

1 comment:

taiseer said...



do you want to study in abroad today or in the next intake. we are the best and top rated study abroad consultancies in india with good visa assurance.we help you in filing the f1 visa for you in very less time. we are also help you with information needed to apply for the college university. abroad education consultants