Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008










Happy New Year!

Last year, I was TOO lazy as ever. So my goal of this year isn't changed.

Breaking out of my laziness

And the keywords of this year have been, since 2006, following;

Trust, Preparation, Do my best

My goals are not changed for a while. It means I haven't improved at all. Remorse.
I really want to make this year a good one.

Especially, I LOVE napping. Nap (sleep) is almost the same as drugs for me. (Note: I have never taken drugs.)
I can't stop it. I like it more than anything else. I'm happy when I'm napping. I can't resist the attraction of napping.
I have to overcome this temptation. I will break my addiction to napping.

Then, as a reward for something, I will sometimes sleep all day!

2 comments:

J said...

あっ、 サンダ は ねこにゃん でしょか?

sand said...

あははー!