Saturday, April 26, 2008

Many flaws of my new place

I got a call from the real-estate office this morning. He said they would check the smell of my new room I complained this morning.

Before lunch time, I went to my place and met the person of the real-estate office by coincidence. He said the deodorizing process has just finished and that deodorizing was very strong. So I decided to wait for a while, about 30 minutes or an hour. He also said that the ground connection of an air-conditioner wasn't connected, so other person would come to connect it. Hmm... Following the smell problem, flaw again.

I tried to park my bicycle in the parking area of the apartment, I found another bicycle which was not authorized has already parked at my parking. I had to call a facility management company. Third flaw.

In the afternoon, I was cleaning the room. When I cleaned a toilet room, I found that the ground connection here was also unconnected. Fourth flaw.
The toilet has functions of bidet, heated seat, and even automatic lid. I sometimes hear that foreign celebrities buy Japanese toilet like that when they come to Japan. But in Japan, those are not just for celebrities. Many Japanese use it. Most toilets in department stores are like it.
But I don't think it's necessary. I've always thought that. Money is being spent on nonessential.
So it's OK for me that the ground connection is not connected. (I can connect it myself though.) I don't use those functions. I know that the toilet seat in winter is very cold, but if you use a seat cover, no problem. And why is it necessary that a toilet lid opens and closes automatically?

No comments: