Friday, April 25, 2008

My new place

I went to a real-estate office to pick up keys of my new place yesterday. I'll move again, it is neighborhood of the current place though. It takes about 10 minutes on foot. I don't like leave from the area I'm living.
This is the entrance of my new apartment.



Then I went into my new place for the first time. Yes, it's the first time.

It was smaller than I expected. Hmm... Actually I decided to rent this room before I looked the inside of the room. The previous resident had still lived at that time and if I had waited for his leaving I couldn't have rent it because it's very popular apartment. It was the first time for me to sign up without looking inside of a room. I looked just its floor plan.

When I went into the room, it was smelled like smoke. I thought the previous resident was a heavy smoker. Too much smell. Hmm... It's a big problem.

I found the following thing on the kitchen.

At first I thought it was a candy box or something which renovating & cleaning staff carelessly left. But looking closely at it, it was a kind of room deodorant. I see. They realized the smell was too bad. But it was opened so it didn't work. I opened and left it in the center of the room. I wish it worked effectively.

And then, I called the real-estate office to complain that. A person in charge of renovating seemed to be unreliable. Talking with him bugged me. He said they change all the wall paper and even cleaned an air conditioner. It means that he admitted that the room was very smell. He droned on. Don't talk about unnecessary things! Then what do you go with this problem?! He said he would discuss how to deal with it in the company and let me know later. But call from him was nothing today. I'm moving on Sunday though.

No comments: