Monday, July 21, 2008

Just one happy thing among many bad things

My watch was running out of a battery so I had to take it to a shop.
I can't remember how long it has been since I had the battery changed last. It was lo---ng time ago. The battery lasts quite long. So why now?

My bicycle was stolen. My hair dryer was broken. Then it's the watch this time. Whew...

In case of Japanese watches, a shop changes its battery on the spot and the cost is cheap. But my watch is TAG Heuer... so...
It takes TWO WEEKS! and costs 6,800 yen! (64us$, 40euro) I can buy another cheep watch for 6,800 yen.
And life without the watch is very inconvenient for me.

But regarding my stolen bicycle, I received a letter from Shinjuku Ward office yesterday. The letter says that they have removed my bicycle so come to take it.
Oh!

But, my bicycle was removed on 20th of the last month. The notice is too late. Some people might buy new one by the time they receive the notice. And, I have to pay 3,000 yen for removing fee. Boo...

As bad things is going on happening around me recently, but at least there was one good thing. My bicycle will come back, I'm a bit worried about its condition though.

No comments: