Thursday, July 31, 2008

My watch's destiny is...

A couple days ago, I received a call from a watch repair shop. A staff said the problem of my watch was not only running out of battery. What!? He also said it would take 2 or 3 weeks to get an estimate. 2 or 3 weeks JUST for the estimate? Whew...

Just battery changes cost 6,800 yen. I wonder how much it would cost to repair. I feel gloomy. I really like my watch.

By the way, just after the call from the repair shop, a light bulb in a hallway of my place blew out. There are 2 lights in the hallway and one of those already blew out a few weeks ago. Before that, I changed a light bulb in a bathroom due to its blowing out. Although I just moved to this place 3 months ago, no less than 3 light bulbs have blown out.

Too many things are breaking down one after another around me.
I want to break up this bad flow of prana.

No comments: